dimarts, 8 d’abril del 2008

Obama Didn't Want My Money
A presidential candidate gave me back my donation, told me would not accept it because of what I do for a living, and it left me more committeed to the candidate and conviced that he is the person that must be the next president.

Un apunt de política americana per enriquir la minsa informació que ens arriba i deixa a molta gent pensant-se que Barack Obama són eslògans simples, una músiqueta emotiva i cares boniques, com alguns es van pensar veient el vídeo "yes we can".

Com sabreu, a USA els candidats s'han de pagar la campanya amb donacions. A mida que han crescut les despeses electorals també els lobbyist que donen diners a canvi d'afavorir-los. Aquí en tenim un cas:

It Pays To Be A Bush Supporter
In October 2006, President Bush authorized the construction of a 700-mile border fence between the United States and Mexico. But not on property owned by Dallas billionaire Ray L. Hunt.